Friday, July 6, 2012



 Where the Rubber
                Meets the Road

Finally got my act together enough to find a used set of Jeep Ravine Rims (Thanks to a nice CHP officer I met through www.JeepForum.com) and set about finding the best possible value on tires.

The local 4x4 Shops have awesome tires, but they are really designed and priced for a real off-roading enthusiast. Looked at used tires, but this Jeep is for my daughter, so used was eliminated as an option very quickly. I found a great deal on a set of Goodyear Wrangler Radial All Terrain tires at my local Wal Mart. An hour or so later, and Alice was back on the road.

Still need to work on the body to get Alice ready for paint, but I did order a Monstaliner kit from Magnet Paints. As soon as the kit comes in, we are seting out to Monstaliner the interior floor surfaces.

I'll post a blog with pics after we complete the Monsta install.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment